Thailand Fast Facts
- Currency The official money is the Thai Baht. 1 baht equals 0.032 USD.
- Power: The power voltage is 220V at 50 Hz.
- Visa: You will need to enter with a U.S. Passport valid for six months following your departure date, and a return flight ticket. You can stay up to 30 days without a Visa.
- How to Get Around The most convenient way to travel around Thailand is via bus or train.
- Sales Tax The rate of sales tax is 7%.
- Bangkok is the capital city of Thailand
Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.